So - here's the thing. I may be stating the bleeding obvious, but I have a few issues with this. Let's explore:
- Okay - I personally don't get the whole tattoo craze thing - but if you like it and want to permanently decorate yourself with something that's going to look like fresh hell when you get old, go ahead! I support you.
- Don't tattoo your face. Only crazy people and musicians tattoo their faces. And hookers. Hookers on dope.
- Who SLEEPS through a tattooing session??!??! Are you narcoleptic? Do you randomly drift into slumber while some person with a sharp electric face poker needle thingie is repeatedly jabbing your face?
- Even if you are not a musical hooker on dope, don't you think that fact that YOU and the ARTIST who is about to repeatedly jab inked needles into your FACE during your nap DON'T EVEN SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE IS A PROBLEM!?!?!?
- I tried Babelfish for a while but can't seem to find a language to language translation turns "3 stars" into "please turn me into a circus freak."
- 56 stars. Tattoos. Needles. Damn, woman, you must have been tired.
- I guess musical hookers get pretty tired some times.
- Hey - she might have a future playing that animated musical hooker - Jem? Remember her? She was kinda cool, And had stars on her. Sometimes. And I think she was modeled after a foreign singer who actually might not be able to say "3 stars" in her language without being immediately anesthetized and scarred for life either.
- But she'd have to dye her hair pink. Let's hope her hairdresser speaks the same language. I can see it now:
"I'd like my hair dyed pink, please." (in foreign language of course)
(what stylist hears)"I am very tired and would like to nap in your attractive styling chair. While I slumber, please use your sharp implements to make me male."