a. Are creative enough not to be alarmed by unusual word construction (Kre-a-tiv)
But we won't think about that as such things make us cry.
But I digress. And I make shit up. Which may be why I have been awarded this lovely Jo-Ann Fabrics "Gingham Princess" award.
Seriously, it's always a delight to find that someone actually finds value in something you create - whether it's sharing your own bizarre worldview or just trying to put a smile on someone's face.
So - with great recognition comes certain duties and we shall tarry no longer. As a recipient, I am honor-bound to:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Thank you, Kyle - I still can't believe anyone could possibly be interested in the goofy, random crap I post here. But when recognition comes from someone that you yourself enjoy reading every day, it makes it very special indeed. I am very grateful. :)
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
You can find the charming Kyle way the heck up in the north woods of New England - or here, at his blog.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- I am an atypical Virgo. Without Brian's influence, I might end up on one of those TV shows where people come and tell you how cluttered your nasty home is.
- I am insanely afraid of heights. Like, vomiting insane. Even if I'm not the one up high.
I nearly puked my way through the movie "Cliffhanger" but that might have had more to do with Sylvester Stallone being in it.
- I am a fabulous cook.
- I wanted to grow up and be a famous cartoonist. I used to cartoon all the time but let real life separate me from my passion.
- I once accidentally made a honking/donkey noise at Whoopi Goldberg at the ABC store in New York City.
- I dislike the corporate world, but stay in it because I'm really, really good at it.
- I really, really, really love my life.